How to Conduct

  • Slider
  • Slider
  • Slider

Pre-exam Preparation


Every student is provided, according to the class in which he/she is appearing, text book and other study material, two months prior to examination. With the cooperation of school authorities and local Gayatri Pariwar Parijans, examination paper is given to each student, who gathers in the predetermined school. Paper is of one hour duration and the time is from 12PM to 1PM.

              Students of class 5th and 6th are given the paper, which has printed on it, circles opposite each question, and he or she has to blacken the circle corresponding to the correct answer. Students from 7th to 12th class are given OMR sheets for answering questions. All the questions are objective in nature and all necessary instructions are printed on the question paper. Question paper of class 5th contains 50 and all other classes have 100 questions.

             In case, two students obtain equal marks, there is the provision of 5 tie breaker questions in the paper. Tie breaker questions are to be compulsory attempted. Merritt list is prepared in absolutely transparent manner and the result communicated to the students.

              During the year 2008, a souvenir “Sanskriti Darshan “was taken out, enumerating the fourteen year journey of the BSGP. which was released by respected Dr. Saheb (Dr. Pranav Pandya-Chanceller Dev Sanskriti University, Haridwar) and reverend  Didi (Head-Akhil Vishva Gayatri Pariwar, based at Shantikunj Haridwar).The souvenir covered mainly the subject of scientific spirituality and Shantikunj’s contribution to it.

                Any one who is interested in conducting this examination can do so. He/She may be from any walk of life without any consideration of caste, creed, sect or religion. Anyone willing can contact our headquarters at Haridwar. Broadly, following exercise has to be carried out first.

                Contact the coordinator of the district where you are located and wish to conduct the examination in the schools of that district or this, please contact your district coordinator by clicking on the link ……… • Contact details of all the district coordinators of all the districts of all Indian states are available on line. You will also get online the name and addresses of schools of your district. With the assured help and cooperation of the district coordinator, contact the principals of the schools in your district and convince them of the necessity and importance of holding this examination. Obtain their consent through personal contacts and promotional literature of BSGP which will be provided by your district coordinator free of cost as per your requirement. Apprise principals and teachers of the schools, the mode and other details of examination (BSGP).

Provide the following details to your district coordinator.     [Top]


A. Names of schools who have agreed to conduct the examination.

B. Total number of students of each class (From Class 5th to 12th) who will be appearing in the examination.

C. Language in which examination is to be held. One school may like to conduct examination in more than one language.

D. Hand over to the district coordinator, the total contribution amount collected. 35% of the total amount collected is retained by the district for meeting out the expenses on promotional and other miscellaneous work related to the examination. Remaining 65% of the amount is to be sent to Shantikunj to meet the expenses incurred on cost of books, promotional literature, certificates, cash prize and other miscellaneous activities concerning examination. Expenses related to the examination incurred by state coordinators are also met by Shantikunj.

E. Only those schools will be chosen as an examination center from where 25 or more students are participating.

Provide this information to your district coordinator well in time, who will make all the arrangements necessary for conducting the examination.

BSGP cell at Shantikunj can also be directly contacted for any clarification if need be.

Processing time: 0.0232seconds, database query : 23 in 0.009191 seconds